Monday, February 11, 2013

Flood Season

We should rename our seasons I think,

Flood Season, Fire Season, Drought season, Storm Season.

Sorry I've been a bit out of the loop lately folks, time gets away and children mess with your head.  I hope everyone fared okay during the floods.  I know some people in my district are thanking their lucky stars to be alive.  When reality hits you like that, little things like a freezer full of spoilt meat doesn't seem to matter quite so much.

I don't often do photos but here's a few pics of our creek during the big wet.

Enjoy





2 comments:

  1. nice blog ....we will wait for your upcoming post...really awesome....thanks for sharing...rain water tanks warwick qld.

    ReplyDelete
  2. hey thanks to share this post. i am more happy to visit this post.
    plumbing services warwick qld

    ReplyDelete